Application form and photo requirements
1. Please use ADOBE® Reader 9 to open the file (freeware at http://www.adobe.com/go/EN_US-H-GET-READER )
2. Please take note that photocopies of the application form are not acceptable.
3. Application form must be printed on Letter paper A4 (210×297) (in Properties of Printer) in following conditions:
- Open the file in Adobe ® Reader
- Use «File» menu, then – «Print»
- In new window in «Page Handling» check next options:
- In «Page Scaling» choose «None»
- Do not check «Auto-Rotate and Center»
- Check CHOOSE PAPER SOURCE BY PDF PAGE SIZE
4. Application form must meet the following requirements:
- The form must be filled out in capital letters using a black pen or typing machine or computer. Using ink pens is not allowed.
- In each cell of the form you can put ONLY ONE letter or digit.
- Writting must be legible
- Questions 1-7 must be answered by all applicants
- Question 8 is to be answered if you know what kind of visa you`re requesting
- Question 12 is to be answered, if you have already visited Russia
- Questions 13-14 must be answered by all applicants
- Question 15 is to be answered if you have medical insurance valid in Russia. You should put policy number and the name of insurance company.
- Question 16 is to be answered if you are travelling with the children included in your passport. A child having own passport must apply for a visa separately.
- Questions 18-21 must be answered by all applicants.
- No corrections in application form are accepted.
5. Your photo must meet following requirements:
- The frame size must be 35 mm X 45 mm (1 3/8″ X 1 3/4″).
- Photo must be made within the last 6 months before the date of application
- The photos must be clear, well defined and taken against a plain white or light-coloured background
- Your face must be square to the camera with a neutral expression, neither frowning nor smiling, and with your mouth closed
- Sunglasses are not acceptable
- The photos must show the full front view of the head, with the face in the middle of the photo, and include the top of the shoulders.
6. YOU MUST GLUE YOUR PHOTOGRAPH ON THE FORM STRICTLY AT RESERVED PLACE! DO NOT USE STAPPLER!!!
ANY DEVIATION FROM THE RULES OF FILLING IN OR INCOMPLETE INFORMATION MAY BECOME A REASON TO WAVE YOUR DOCUMENTS BACK.