Ambassador at the presentation party of the magazine «Alliance», dedicated to business relations between the two countries

alliance-cover-400

On October 10 in the center of Luxembourg there was presented the first issue of the «Alliance» on the economic and cultural ties between Russia and the Grand Duchy. The event was attended by representatives of both business and social circles. Russian Ambassador M.Entin delivered a speech at the magazine opening party.

«Business — bridge between Russia and Luxembourg» — that is unambiguous subtitle of «Alliance». According to the chief editor Alena Zander magazine will cover both business and cultural life. Approximately 80 % of the materials will be devoted to business, the other 20 % — the cultural life, life of the Russian community.

The newspapers of Luxembourg widely reported on the presentation of the first issue of «The Alliance». Some of the links are below:

http://www.chronicle.lu/categoriesluxembourgathome/item/4890-alliance-first-business-magazine-launched-for-luxembourg-and-russia

Tageblatt