The Pirate Party
The Pirate Party presented its program for parliamentary elections in October. The document on 164 pages gives its view on development of the state, economy and society.
The party wants to try to convince voters with the following concepts:
• the creation of a basic monthly income of 800 Euros financed by a negative income tax;
• a transparent state to ensure better access to information for citizens;
• the protection of citizens’ data is enhanced;
• lowering the voting age from 18 to 16 and elections every four years;
• a parliamentary group should be consist of two members instead of the current five;
• conservation of banking secrecy.